Remember me:
Register

Back to forum: User-Organized Gaming Events and Tournaments

0 Users appreciate this thread.

[Super Smash Bros 3DS] Tourney
Started by Fayne_Aldan
(2015-04-24 04:35:26)
Fayne_Aldan (2015-04-24 04:35:26)
If a forum mod sees this, can you please delete my first attempt to post this? I didn't realize I had to put the game title in brackets. Thanks.

I am hosting a tournament for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. I will host and spectate every game, so no need to worry about a broken L/R button. There is also no prize. This is just for fun!

How to Enter show
To enter, add me as a friend on your 3DS (FC: 4554-0413-6584) and comment on this topic. Make sure your friend code is visible on your profile or included in your comment.

Rules show
1. Each match is two minutes.
2. Each match is 1v1. The ladder will be determined once entry is closed.
3. Custom fighters, Mewtwo and Mii fighters are all not allowed.
4. Omega Form stages only.
5. No items allowed.
6. Rematches are allowed, under the condition that both players agree. However, you only get one rematch per round.

Disqualification show
If a player attempts to use Mewtwo or a Mii fighter, the match will quickly end in No Contest, and the offender will be given one more chance to pick an allowed fighter. If they fail to do so, the room will be closed and the offender will be disqualified from the tourney.

If a player attempts to play on a normal stage (not Omega Form), the match will quickly end in No Contest also. If this happens three times in a row, both players are disqualified from the tournament.

If both players are disqualified in a match, a level 9 CPU will take their place up the ladder.

Watching Matches show
Other players will not be allowed to spectate matches. However, a replay of each match will be saved. Whisper or PM me if you want a replay. You must add me on 3DS though and provide an FC for me to send the replay to.

Players show
Fayne_Aldan
Turtles
Slot Empty
Slot Empty
Slot Empty
Slot Empty
Slot Empty
Slot Empty
All the above slots have to be filled before the tourney can start

Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)
Level 9 CPU (Slot Empty)

Once enough slots are filled, I shall PM the participants with information. Planned time for all matches is 6 PM (Mountain Daylight Time) every weekday, possibly starting next week.

This post has been edited one or more times, the last time was:
2015-04-25 01:04:06

Nin10dude789 (2015-04-28 01:52:38)
Maybe we should wait for the Wii U version, since that will have more customization of the rules and more organized.
3DS
FC: 2810-1347-6074
Games I can play: Smash 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Street Fighter 4, Mario Golf, Tekken

Wii U
NNID: Nintendude789
Games I can play: Smash Wii U, Mario Kart 8

This topic's ID: 79820

Back to forum: User-Organized Gaming Events and Tournaments

Total registered users: 7606
New registered users today: 0
Newest registered user: FrostyAF

©  Copyright 2017 3DSPlaza. All Rights Reserved